We are Now Accepting
New Student Applications!
The Family Christian Center School community has warmly welcomed families just like yours since 2004.
We are currently accepting Preschool applications for the upcoming school year.
Please contact us at preKoffice@fcclive.com or call 352-241-0323 x2 with questions about our Preschool or to schedule a tour at our Preschool campus. Be sure and check out our fun Family Christian Center Preschool website and our awesome Preschool FB page.
Thank you for taking time to consider Family Christian Center School! This page will help guide you through our admission process and provide you an opportunity to learn more about us. FCCS is committed to all students, each with varied gifts and needs. We provide an education that offers students opportunities to make their marks on the world in the way God intends for them. We would love for you to explore the possibilities for your student at our school.
Need more information? There are several ways to learn more about Family Christian School before applying for admission.
- Request Info! You can request more information by calling our admissions office at 352-241-0323 x3 or email us at email@example.com
- Be Our Guest! Parents and students are encouraged to experience FCCS any time during the admissions process by joining us on a personal tour or at a scheduled open house. We look forward to your visit! To schedule a personal tour please contact the admissions office.
- Click around! You can learn more on this web site about location, tuition and fees and more.
Enrollment Application Steps (for K-12 only):
APPLICATION FEE: Complete the application process online and pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. Download application here.
- INTERVIEW/PRINCIPAL VISIT (For K-12 new students only): Complete the interview/visit process with the principal or admissions director. The school will contact you to arrange a meeting time after you’ve submitted your completed online application.
- STUDENT EVALUATION (For K-12 only): Complete the testing/evaluation process with the school. The school will contact you to schedule an appointment. (The interview and evaluation visits are often combined.)
- STUDENT ACCEPTANCE: The principal or director gives approval and notifies the family of acceptance.
- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS: Families may pay in full at the admissions office or online. For those selecting a monthly payment option, payments are set up through the Gradelink online management system prior to enrollment.
- ENROLLMENT COMPLETE. When all required paperwork and financial arrangements are complete, the student is enrolled and ready to become part of Family Christian Center School.
Family Christian Center School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.