The FCCS Guidance Department offers several different services for both parents and students. Our school provides academic assistance as well as assistance with personal issues. Some of the services and programs our school provides include:
- Confidential Personal Counseling
- Facilitation of student groups as needs arise for topics such as self esteem, divorce, and anger management.
- Facilitation of services for students with special needs.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Course Selection and Scheduling
- College Admissions and Scholarship Applications
- ACT and SAT Information and Assistance
- Boys’ and Girls’ State selections
- PLAN and PSAT testing administration
- Letters of Recommendation for College Admission, Scholarships, and Special Programs
- Scheduling of College Representatives on Campus
- Career Options and Planning
- Time Management and Study Skills Information
- Student/Teacher Relationships and Conflict Resolution
- Support for students with transition challenges