The Parent Partner Association serves as a volunteer organization to promote the mission of the school, to support the teachers and staff, to champion the cause of learning for our children, to strengthen parent/school communication within each division, to nurture through an active prayer ministry, and to carry out other duties designated by the leadership team. PPA is made up of committees of volunteers who serve the various areas mentioned. Each committee is represented by a director who oversees volunteers in carrying out responsibilities.
Committee directors make up the PPA leadership organization that meets regularly with the school principal. The meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month. Minutes from all meetings are submitted to the division principal the week following the meeting and are available for reading. Individual committees meet as needs arise.
- Admissions Office and Open House Tour Guides
- Classrooms Assistants (Grades K -12)
- Grandparent’s Day
- Prayer and Ministry
- Teacher Appreciation Committee
- Used Uniform Sale and Exchange
- Veteran’s Day Celebration
- Kids helping Kids canned food drive
- Book Fair
- Annual Outreach Fundraising (ie: American Heart Association, etc)